Friday, February 5, 2010
5 Things I am Thankful For Friday
Not necessarily in this order, but it's the order I put the pictures...
1) My husband & I don't owe taxes this year praise the Lord!
2) Snow in the mountains! We will hopefully be heading up to Big Bear sometime soon for some fun in the snow.
3) My husband. This year of unemployment has been very hard on us both, but I am grateful to have him in my life EVERY single day.
4) My parents, they are coming down from WA state in a couple weeks. YAY!!!
5) My daughter Allyson. She is the light of my life. Today, in my stress she reminded me to read Matthew 6:25-26 and give my stress and anxiety to God.